[Cialug] Robert Half and/or local consulting company experiences.

Morris Dovey mrdovey at iedu.com
Sat Jan 16 13:54:55 CST 2010

On 1/16/2010 1:38 PM, Nick Fox wrote:

> I have worked with Robert Half in the past and had nothing but a
> negative experience working with them. They will do whatever it takes to
> get you into a position that makes them money, including being less than
> truthful with their contractors about the positions. I would never
> recommend them to anyone.

Some time ago I experienced much the same with them - except that in my
case it was the client with whom I felt they were being less than
truthful. My conclusion at the time was that I couldn't afford to be
associated with them regardless of rate.

IIRC, they also wanted me to accept a financial obligation that was to
persist beyond the time they paid me - and that (for me) was/is a
showstopper. I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar