[Cialug] Linux/*nix NFS + VMware

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Wed Dec 29 14:05:45 CST 2010

Does *nix based include Nexenta (specifically NexentaStor)? We're using it in 2 VMWare ESXi environments (one is 4.0, one is 4.1). One is using NFS and one is using iSCSI.

We're transitioning to iSCSI since it seems to have a better multipathing setup than using NFS. Also, we get disk I/O stats per VM on an iSCSI store.

-Jon