[Cialug] Meeting - Wednesday 10/21 - Gaming

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Tue Oct 20 15:50:56 CDT 2009

I will not be able to attend, but will point out a couple of things to
look at.

http://www.linuxgames.com

Linuxgames is not as active as it used to be, but has links to various
Linux games, both OSS and proprietary.

There's a sale on World of Goo, which is a fun cross-platform puzzle
game, kind of like Pontifex where you build bridges... except your
bridges are made of goo.

http://worldofgoo.com/

Someone should install and demo wordwarvi - it's a funny take on the
Defender type games, with a vi vs. emacs theme.

http://wordwarvi.sourceforge.net/

-dc