[Cialug] Meeting - Wednesday 10/21 - Gaming

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Oct 19 21:42:01 CDT 2009

Well folks, we have another meeting coming up this week.  Same time,
same place.  (Details and directions are here:
http://www.cialug.org/component/option,com_eventlist/Itemid,29/func,details/did,18/
).  The topic, as it rolls around every October is Gaming.

Now, we all know that I'm not a gamer, so I'll be looking to you lot to
discuss interesting gaming stuff... or come up with an otherwise
interesting topic.  (I know that I, personally, would be interested in a
discussion as to how to best structure a redundant LDAP directory
service and how Linux handles LDAP via round robin DNS... but I
understand that gaming might be a more interesting topic to a greater
number of people ;)

If you have anything you wish me to put on the "agenda", let me know.
Otherwise it'll be a freeform gaming discussion.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701