No subject

Wed Nov 18 15:28:16 CST 2009

> partnerships and customers. Those are the areas that I enjoy most and als=
> the areas where I can best shape the impact we have on open source and th=
> technology market. I=92m able to do this because Jane Silber, who has bee=
n COO
> at Canonical virtually from the beginning, will take on the job of CEO.

I'll be interested to see how the media and enterprises accept this. Jane i=
an excellent business leader and Mark definitely excels at the technical
stuff. It's a very logical structure from my perspective as someone who's
worked closely with Jane and as a report to Mark.

--=20
Matthew Nuzum

--0016e68f9c2142d29b047aeff8e2

Mark Shuttleworth announced on his blog that Jane Silber, COO of Canonical,=
 will take over the role of CEO.<br><br><a href=3D"http://blog.canonical.co=
m/?p=3D307">http://blog.canonical.com/?p=3D307</a> (for official press rele=
ase)<br>
der-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-=
left: 1ex;" class=3D"gmail_quote">