No subject

Wed Nov 18 15:28:16 CST 2009

design, partnerships and customers. Those are the areas that I enjoy
most and also the areas where I can best shape the impact we have on
open source and the technology market. I=92m able to do this because Jane
Silber, who has been COO at Canonical virtually from the beginning, will ta=
 the media and enterprises accept this. Jane is an excellent business leade=
r and Mark definitely excels at the technical stuff. It&#39;s a very logica=
l structure from my perspective as someone who&#39;s worked closely with Ja=
ne and as a report to Mark.<br>
=3D"http://identi.ca">identi.ca</a> and twitter<br>

--0016e68f9c2142d29b047aeff8e2--