No subject

Wed Nov 18 15:28:16 CST 2009

already so it may take you a bit longer if you're not comfy with that
lang. Step 1 gives you a full working program. Step 2, which I didn't
do, gives you nicer dialogs, and step 3, which I also didn't do,
builds a .deb package. I've read through the whole thing and am amazed

All of the work is done using graphical tools such as glade and gedit.
You don't need to make any decisions, it uses the rails-like mentality
of making decisions for you and letting you make changes later if
you're not happy with it.

All said, the end result is quite exhilarating.

--
Matthew Nuzum