[Cialug] InstallFest 2010?

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Sun Nov 22 10:11:18 CST 2009

Internet service is certainly possible in the Varied Industries
building. DMACC has a booth there and gets Internet service so that
they can run a webcam to put live images from the fair up on the
website as well as to access various class and enrollment information
from the website.

I'm sure that there are costs associated but I'm not sure how much.
I've never done the setup at the fair end but I think service is
delivered via Ethernet.

Sent from my mobile device

Jeff Ollie