[Cialug] Replacing a Palm

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Nov 19 22:09:00 CST 2009

Have you considered blackberry?  Very palm-like in basic functionality.  Not as many loadable apps but some of the favorites are available. Can play media and has stereo Bluetooth.  Has strong email and web capability.

Probably not as shiny as some of the other phones you are looking at but I just thought I'd throw it out there.

-Nate