[Cialug] OT: Pre

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Wed Jun 3 15:05:01 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 2:57 PM, David Champion <dave at dchamp.net> wrote:
> Rumor has it (from Engadget.com) that the Pre will be available from
> AT&T and Verizon in 6 months when the Sprint exclusive deal is up.
>
> There are also supposed to be over a dozen Android phones available
> later this year, according to Google... that could mean worldwide
> though, so 11 in China and 1 more in the US.

Yeah, but seems like we were singing a similar song a year ago.
Expectations for Android have been very high but I can't hold my
breath much longer. I held off getting a smart phone last fall opting
to buy a full-featured phone on ebay and skipping a contract. Not
wanting to wait too much longer.

--
Matthew Nuzum