[Cialug] OT: Pre

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 15:03:38 CDT 2009

Yeah, I've heard those rumors too.  Additionally that Apple is talking with
Verizon about a 2011 iPhone on their service.  So I figure I might have to
bite the bullet on an "almost there" phone for another two years and then
hopefully have some other options.

Then again there is the HTC Touch Pro 2 that's set to release.  I'm not
terribly happy with the idea of going WiMo, but it does offer the most
features (at 2x the cost).

-B