[Cialug] Debian updated without choosing

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Mon Jan 26 13:38:17 CST 2009

When i first started, about every other weekend i'd do a reinstall. I
was using Red Hat (back before it split into Fedora and RHEL), but was
far more skilled at breaking things than fixing them. After awhile i
started wanting to use the machine rather than just play with it and i
started learning how to either not break things or fix them if i did.
Eventually the bi-weekly reinstall ritual became a thing of the past.