[Cialug] Debian updated without choosing

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:18:52 CST 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Tom Sellers <tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I guess if I install it enough times I just may get the hang of things eventually!

Not a bad way to learn -- especially since this is a spare machine
you've set aside for the purpose.  If this was your main machine, you
wouldn't want to be re-installing so often, I'll bet.

I encourage you to experiment with several different distros.
distrowatch.com is a good resource for discovering the various ones
available to you.  With that older laptop, see if you can find a few
of the "lighter" ones to try out.

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night