[Cialug] Debian updated without choosing

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 13:15:51 CST 2009

The extra line feeds are probably my doing since I tried to reformat the file after copying it from the debian system to a Windows machine to send it.  (None of the browsers work right now.)

As for the lines being commented out in this file, I think that may be due to some bad information that I got from the Linux Questions site on some earlier feedback.  Re-installation would not be a problem since this is not a machine that I am using for anything critical.  I am just trying to learn about linux.  I guess if I install it enough times I just may get the hang of things eventually!