[Cialug] OT: safe/reliable fuel-efficient cars.

Afan Pasalic afan at afan.net
Fri Feb 27 13:43:44 CST 2009

I bought on 2005 new Toyota Camry, basic, manual trans. More then happy.
Already have almost 75K but for 2,5 years was commuting to Newton.
Also, was driving to New York 3 times with this car - once was driving
without stops.
Enough room for kids (mini van is much better solution but my kids
didn't complained at all), good 34m/g gas millage.
When the time comes, I'll just change for newer Camry.
If my wife had bigger car, we can travel, I would most likely stick with
my Toyota Echo I had before Camry, or Yaris or Corolla.

One more thing: I changed several cars last 7 years and every time I got
the best trade-in deal at Toyota. One of reason I'm stickin' with Toyota
too.
And, of course, always manual trans. too. :-)

Other then Toyota I like Subaru too. Specially Forester. :-)