[Cialug] OpenGoo was: DNS-related Question

Stuart Thiessen thiessenstuart at aol.com
Fri Dec 18 11:10:53 CST 2009

We did use Basecamp for a while, but wanted to try something that
didn't require a monthly fee.

Our work is more video work, but we have to manage several steps in
the process, so we need to know where we are on each of the different
video parts. We are playing with it now, and it seems to work
nicely ... except for the hardcoded URL. :) It seems like this will
let the outside people in also like Basecamp, but we haven't tried
that part yet. :)

Thanks,

Stuart