[Cialug] OpenGoo was: DNS-related Question

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Dec 18 08:48:36 CST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Stuart Thiessen <thiessenstuart at aol.com>wrote:

> We are using OpenGoo to serve as a master project management service
> on our intranet.

Hi, I looked at this project after your wrote your email, it's intriguing.
I'm using Trac now for my own needs and except for the svn browsing I'm not
really too excited about it. What do you think of OpenGoo/Feng?

One thing I've seen that is cool in a similar project is basecamp's ability
to have outside people view details about one particular project w/out
giving them access to everything.

--
Matthew Nuzum