[Cialug] New desktop ?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Apr 20 10:27:09 CDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Nathan Stien <nathanism at gmail.com> wrote:
> And then some.  I have been a longtime KDE fanboy, and it's been sad to see
> it turn into this crashy, glitchy mockery of its former glory.

Well, the screenshots look good. :-)

I know numerous people who are using 4.1 now. I'm more in touch with
the ubuntu/kubuntu world than the fedora or mandriva worlds but it
seems that during the jaunty beta cycle I've seen several people
switch to kde from gnome. I'd even considered it myself, just to see
what the talk is about.

--
Matthew Nuzum