[Cialug] Meeting Tomorrow

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Apr 14 10:12:10 CDT 2009

I wanted to remind everyone that we have a Linux meeting tomorrow night.

It was supposed to be a college night meeting, but I couldn't get any
college kids to come and talk, so I declare the meeting to be resume
night instead.  If you're looking for work (or plan to be looking for
work), this is a good time to bring your resume and get advice and how
to lay it out.  We can also discuss interviewing techniques and maybe a
bit of social engineering to work your way to the top of the candidate
list.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net