[Cialug] Movie Night This Saturday

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Apr 14 10:19:50 CDT 2009

As another reminder, this coming Saturday we have the first annual
CIALUG movie night.

Details and such are here:
http://www.cialug.org/component/option,com_eventlist/Itemid,29/func,details/did,15/

Basically, show up around 3:00PM at 300 Locust and follow the signs to
the "party room".  Bring a few movies that are either good to watch or
good to make fun of.  We'll vote at 3:30 and start the movie.  If, at
any point, someone wishes to watch something else, they may try for a
vote.  If 75% of those watching think that the movie sucks, we re-vote
and pick another one.

(To prevent a DOS, any individual may only call for a vote once per
movie.  :)

Feel free to bring snacks and drinks as well.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701