[Cialug] OT: Best phone for the geek

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Mon Mar 3 16:34:55 CST 2008

I think you're on the wrong mailing list. :)

Seriously, I'm planning wait 6 months or so to see what comes out for
google Android platform phones.

I've messed with some friend's Windows Mobile phones, and really didn't
like them very well. Even though Treo Palms are a bit behind, they're
still way more intuitive to use as a phone than WinMo. The Centro isn't
a bad little phone.

-dc