[Cialug] OT: Best phone for the geek

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Mar 3 17:10:46 CST 2008

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 4:34 PM, David Champion <dchampion at visionary.com> wrote:
> I think you're on the wrong mailing list. :)
>
>  Seriously, I'm planning wait 6 months or so to see what comes out for
>  google Android platform phones.

+1

I think that the android platform has the opportunity to change the
game. I want to see what happens with it before I enter into a
contract.

In the meantime I have my virgin mobile phone which works great and is
cheap to use. Boost is in the same league.

>  I've messed with some friend's Windows Mobile phones, and really didn't
>  like them very well.

I'm hearing wm6 has been a huge advancement over wm5. I was talking to
a friend last night who found some way to get wm6 onto his phone and
now is very happy with it.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode