[Cialug] OT: Best phone for the geek

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 16:25:14 CST 2008

My current cell plan is about up and my wife, by some miracle is telling me
I *SHOULD* get a PDA phone (she never wants me to spend money on tech).  I
have never liked GSM when I've tried it so unless someone wants to convince
me ATT & Tmobile are off my list.  What provider/phone does everyone
suggest?  I'm looking at the HTC Mogul from Sprint right now on the SERO
program (1250 min and unlimited txt/data for $49.99/mo).  I'd prefer Windows
Mobile, since that's what I have now on my regular PDA.