[Cialug] git in structured environment

Aaron Korver aaron.korver at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 22:38:09 CDT 2008

Actually Jeffery, I have to disagree with you.  SVN just came out with the
new 1.5 version of the software.  Now granted, it wasn't a feature from the
start, but now it does track the merges between branches.  It also added the
feature to shelf code until the developer is ready to check in.  So the SVN
developers have been seeing what Git is doing and trying to improve SVN.

http://subversion.tigris.org/svn_1.5_releasenotes.html

Thanks,
Aaron Korver