[Cialug] Server Monitoring/Management

Chris K. lister at kulish.com
Tue Jan 29 18:20:44 CST 2008

Colin,

My primary basis for that statement was a dual 1G P3 server with 512M of
RAM and 1024M of swap monitoring 2 physical devices (about 10-12
services).  The poor thing began swap usage in about 15 minutes and had
finally used everything (physical + swap) in about 8 hours.

Keep in mind the Zenoss instances and MySQL DB were on the same server.