[Cialug] Ubuntu

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:11:35 CDT 2008

I'm excited to hear that PPC support is back. I have an old mac-mini,
and had to resort to using Gentoo as OSX was slower than anything on it,
and it seemed that most distros either cut support for PPC or have VERY
stale packages for someone who likes "cutting edge" features... at the
time, Debian was several major updates behind on the "killer" app for
this box -- MythTV.

Jeff Chapin