[Cialug] Job Opening - Google

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Nov 14 12:27:14 CST 2007

No, we're not.  It's a little store on 42nd, just a tad South of
University.  It's attached to the shopping center, and is the last ond
on the end.

It is called "Computer Solver" or something like that.

A LUG member may be there running things too.

-Josh More

Mobile email powered by Nokia Intellisync