FW: [Cialug] cd hand off - maybe lunch sometime this week?

Nathan Stien nathanism at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:09:24 CST 2007

On Nov 13, 2007 2:57 PM, Matthew Nuzum <newz at bearfruit.org> wrote:
> Interesting story, because I once installed slackware this way. I only owned
> about 7 floppy disks so I had to ride my bike back and forth from my house
> off-campus to the computer lab at Durham (ISU) in order to create the next
> few disks.

I had already awarded you plenty of geek cred points* due to things
like working for Canonical, your mad web skillz, etc., but such a
display of old-skool linux devotion deserves even more points.

- Nathan

* DISCLAIMER: Nathan's Geek Cred Points are for novelty purposes only.
 Cash value $1e-10.   Void where prohibited by mainstream coolness.