[Cialug] cd hand off - maybe lunch sometime this week?

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Wed Nov 14 14:07:59 CST 2007

On Nov 13, 2007, at 2:57 PM, Matthew Nuzum wrote:

> Interesting story, because I once installed slackware this way. I
> only owned about 7 floppy disks so I had to ride my bike back and
> forth from my house off-campus to the computer lab at Durham (ISU)
> in order to create the next few disks.

That's so crazy because I think I lived across the street from you at
that time (didn't know you then) and I did the same thing with 10
disks.  I still remember when the 'D' set was 20 disks, I installed
the first 10 disks, left it on the install screen and went back to
Durham to get the 2nd half.

-Tom