[Cialug] OT: Palm: everything old is new again?

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Thu May 31 14:11:56 CDT 2007

I dunno... seems to me they would better off increasing the cpu power of
the phone, and then sell you a keyboard/display/dvd dock type of thing.
Maybe add some flash memory to do it or something. The perfect size dock
would an 8.5x11 clamshell thing about .5 inch thick. If the dock had all
these things and was $100-$150, then that would be the way to go.

Leave all the brains in the phone and put the other stuff in the dock.
Raise the price of the phone if you need to. Of course, this isn't
anything new, just no-one has done it very well yet.

:) Dave