[Cialug] I'm still having problems with my Ubuntu.

Ralph Kessel kesselr1 at mchsi.com
Sat Mar 31 10:05:38 CDT 2007

Apparently the problem has some to do with my x windows being hosed. I looked at the log and found nothing showing why my x windows are problematic. There was a problem with my locale and I fixed that. When I try to install an older release, U 5-10, the from my cd, Grub will try to bring up the releases i have currently. It won't bypass GRUB so that I may reinstall the older release. What am I to do? Thanks,
Ralph Kessel