[Cialug] Help with vmware install

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Thu Mar 8 08:17:38 CST 2007

On Wednesday 07 March 2007 22:41, Jeff wrote:
>gracyrus59 at gracyrus59-desktop:~/Desktop/vmware-server-distrib$
>sudo ./vmware-install.plexit
>I'm sorry, but I don't know code or command line and am stuck at this
>point of the install.

You're command line makes it look like you are typing
"sudo ./vmware-install.plexit". Is that true? I would be surprised if
the installer is named "vmware-install.plexit". Try removing the "exit"
so that it reads "sudo ./vmware-install.pl" and see what happens. If
that doesn't work, please run "ls" and copy the output to this list and
maybe someone can guess what the installer's name is.