[Cialug] Introduction

Chris Freeman cwfreeman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:56:05 CDT 2007

On 7/9/07, Sean McClanahan <sean.mcclanahan at westecnow.com> wrote:

> I appreciate all of the help everyone has given.  I hope someday I can
> return that favor.

If you've never been a part of a community like the LUG, you might be
surprised how quickly you can give back. You always know more than you think
you do. Sometime soon, someone will ask a question which will be at least
partially obvious to you, and you'll reply because you want to help or you
just want to show off (hey, it's a motivator). Or you'll find the answer
because you want to know, too.

In the CIALUG, everyone is both a teacher and a student.

Chris