[Cialug] Introduction

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:40:41 CDT 2007

On 7/9/07, Chris Freeman <cwfreeman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Or you'll find the answer
> because you want to know, too.
>
> In the CIALUG, everyone is both a teacher and a student.
>
>  Chris

I second Chris' sentiments.  Often, the easy answer is, "just Google
it," but I will sometimes Google it myself and provide some pointers
to the list.  Sometimes the right combination of search terms can make
a world of difference, so include the search terms you used when
replying.

And welcome to the group, Sean!  If you are near the Central Iowa area
(some lurkers and participants on this list are far-flung), please try
to stop by a meeting some time.  We try to keep the Web site updated
with the next meeting location, but often a change in venue will be
announced on this mailing list before the site gets updated.

later,
kristau
--
Tired programmer