[Cialug] MythTV project, any suggestions? + wiimote on linux

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Wed Jan 10 10:10:19 CST 2007

There's a new Logitech keyboard called the DiNovo Edge that's really
slick. Has a touch pad built in, and rechargable li-on batteries. It's a
bit spendy at $199 msrp (cheaper at a few online shops). They have them
at CompUSA (at the full price of course).

They're also supposed to be releasing a similar but cheaper keyboard,
geared towards PS3 users, but that probably won't be available for a while.

-dc