[Cialug] MythTV project, any suggestions? + wiimote on linux

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Wed Jan 10 10:03:43 CST 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 09:53 -0600, Nathan C. Smith wrote:
> Knoppmyth is debian based.
> RF keyboards are, in my experience, much more forgiving that IR - if you
> haven't had any experience with them to make that call on your own.
>
>  -Nate

I whole-heatedly agree, and contrary to what you may guess, bluetooth is
inferior in range, ease of configuration, battery life, cost and
reliability compared to the non bluetooth rf based keyboards.

Shop around for the logitech wireless keyboard (non-bluetooth) and
you'll probably find it for $25.
--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode