[Cialug] MythTV project, any suggestions?

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Jan 9 16:08:59 CST 2007

I've always been a little squeemish about DLP tv's... Sometimes an
moving object can get a little a "fuzzy" around the edges. However the
spec's on projector you picked, talk about a seven segment color wheel
which gives a faster refresh. It also has a fairly high contrast ratio
(2500:1) which leads me to believe this projector will have an above
average picture.

I can't to wait to hear how it turns out!