[Cialug] MythTV project, any suggestions?

Daniel.Juliano at wellsfargo.com Daniel.Juliano at wellsfargo.com
Tue Jan 9 16:19:03 CST 2007

The specs on the projector rock.  For anyone else investigating
projectors, I recommend avsforums.com.  They have an under $2500
projector forum that is filled with knowledgeable people, and is the
basis for my purchase decision (btw, the HD1000U, also described as a
'light cannon', is only costing me $900 new).

Also found this thread, which will save me a bundle:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=617173&page=3
I'll be stopping by Menards soon to pick up an 8' sheet of durotherm for
$15 that will serve as my new screen - according to the specs, it's
better than the expensive glass bead da-lite screen  I'm currently using
(and bigger).

=Dan