[Cialug] Evolution and iCal

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Fri Jan 5 10:48:44 CST 2007

Do you actually have the CalDAV Apache module running? Have you tried
simple WebDAV? It's my understanding that CalDAV is a separate,
server side protocol that you have to be running a server for (which
I believe is an Apache extension) I have Sunbird and iCal co-existing
as well as Sunbird allows (it's still at 0.3) but I only use WebDAV
since I don't have a CalDAV Apache module. Have you tried w/ Sunbird?