[Cialug] Evolution and iCal

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Fri Jan 5 11:00:39 CST 2007

I don't have CalDAV running. It's been a while since I set it up, but I
think it is WebDAV that is running right now. I looked for Sunbird on
the Ubuntu list of applications, but it is not listed right now. So
that means that I will have to download the sources and compile. I have
done sources and compiling before, but I haven't always had those
succeed, so I am not as eager to go that route :) .

I did try Mozilla Calendar which I thought would be nearly similar to
Sunbird. But my Apache server complained that Mozilla Calendar was not
sending authentication right. So, I'm not sure why that didn't work. I
also tried KOrganizer, but it didn't seem to be there yet.

Thanks,

Stuart