[Cialug] digital cable tv cards

neal daringer admin at c0wzftp.com
Sun Dec 2 13:20:27 CST 2007

i read the howto for the hdhomerun, but im still lost as to how the heck
it works. any chance you could dumb this device down for me? i know its
external from your computer, has 2 coax hookups, an ethernet hookup and
a power hookup.

how do you get the picture on your computer? via the ethernet or the
second coax? and who do you use your hdhomerun with right now?