[Cialug] digital cable tv cards

chris chris at ia.gov
Sun Dec 2 12:04:16 CST 2007

I have these:

Technisat, Great card, have never had a single issue with it, but
expensive. -->
http://mythic.tv/product_info.php?cPath=21_25&products_id=33&osCsid=f13c84d30f3258bcfafaada9146bbf89

pchdtv3000, mines a few years old now, this was my first HD Tuner, it
does ok. -->
http://mythic.tv/product_info.php?cPath=21_25&products_id=42&osCsid=f13c84d30f3258bcfafaada9146bbf89

and my latest and favorite the HDHomeRun, two tuners, external, small,
and streams over ethernet -->
http://mythic.tv/product_info.php?cPath=21_25&products_id=72&osCsid=f13c84d30f3258bcfafaada9146bbf89

The Technisat and the HDHomeRun both seem to do a better job of pulling
in the signal than the pchdtv3000.

If I were starting from scratch, all of my tuners would be the HDHomeRuns.

crr