[Cialug] Satellite ISPs

Neal Daringer neal.daringer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 07:21:18 CDT 2007

as an everyday user of satellite internet i will warn you that you
cannot count on it. satellite internet reminds me of the days when the
internet was first becoming commonplace. always dropping off at the
most inappropriate times, slow when it does work, etc, etc. so if you
dont mind that kind of service knock yourself out!