[Cialug] Distro Burning Party and Flyer Hand-out

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Mon Sep 11 13:26:12 CDT 2006

Ideally, we won't need much or any internet connection - people should
be able to download their ISO's elsewhere.

If you don't have a broadband connection, and would like someone else to
download an ISO that nobody has yet, please post a link and we'll see if
someone can get it.

I have a 3mbps DSL connection at home that I could use to grab a few. As
long as my ISP doesn't get too upset with me hogging all of his bandwidth.

p.s. I just saw that there's now a Mandriva One 2007 beta image
available, I might grab that just for fun.

-dc