[Cialug] Distro Burning Party and Flyer Hand-out

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Sep 11 13:17:38 CDT 2006

Sorry, if it is this Thursday or Friday, I can't volunteer Alliance, as
I will not available.

For that matter, I'm not available on Tuesday or tonight, now that my
basement has
flooded.  So, if folks want to use Alliance's pipe on Wednesday night,
please let me
know so I can reserve a room for us.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> kristau <kristau at gmail.com> 09/11/06 11:15 AM >>>
Some place with a blazing fast Internet connection would be ideal
(hint hint, Josh).

On 9/11/06, David Champion <dchampion at visionary.com> wrote:
> Thursday would be OK with me. When & where?
>
> As usual, I can bring some Mandriva ISO's. The new Mandriva One live
cd
> / install cd would probably be a good one to have on hand.
>
> - dc
>
> kristau wrote:
> > Distro Burning Party?  Do we want to have one some evening this
week?
> > I'll donate a stack of 50 CD- R's if we do, subject to my
availability
> > to attend.  Thursday night works best for me.  Tuesday and Friday
are
> > out.
> >
> > Also, would it be a good idea to hand out flyers at the WDM
Library
> > itself?  I'm thinking Wednesday, Thursday or Friday night.
> >
> > later,
> > kristau

Tired programmer
Coding late into the night