[Cialug] Job Posting - Web Development

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Mar 20 17:34:40 CST 2006

We have an opening for a Web developer.
Good skills would be HTML/CSS/DOM, PHP, perl, ruby, and the like.
If you're interested, reply to me off list.  Details follow:

Job Title: Web Developer/Designer
Department:   Web Solutions
Reports To:   Director of Web Solutions
Direct Reports:   None
FLSA Status:   Exempt

Position Summary:
Web developer and designer expert, formulates, designs, and implements
web solutions while providing guidance and training to other web
developers.

Essential Functions & Responsibilities:

   1. Provide on-going reports to clients/project manager(s).
   2. Works to ensure client acceptance and ownership of project.
   3. Assist in project planning and estimating.
   4. Develop and design web solutions
   5. Analyzes web software and develops web tools.
   6. Works with marketing and development staff on style and approach
for all projects.
   7. Provides design elements, comps, templates, and finished
solutions.
   8. Participates in efforts to improve quality of Web sites and other
electronic publications as required.
   9. Consult with designers and business users regarding site concept,
interface design, and the architecture of the website.
  10. Responsible for the overall systems testing while assuring quality
and consistency with security and development standards.
  11. Maintain basic knowledge of the company products and services in
order to effectively communicate how Alliance Technologies may add value
to new and existing customers within our key markets.
  12. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.

Minimum Eligibility Requirements:

    * Bachelor's degree preferred with three years experience in a web
design or related field.
    * Requires strong navigation and site-design experience.
    * Excellent communication skills.
    * Demonstrated commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
    * Self starter with demonstrated ability to work independently.
    * Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
    * Effective analytical and problem solving skills with the ability
to make independent judgments, which have considerable impact on the
company.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net