[Cialug] OT: Party

Tim Wilson tim_linux at wilson-home.com
Mon Mar 20 15:27:28 CST 2006

We are having a gathering at my place Saturday, March 25th at 6:00PM. My
40th birthday is the 28th, so we decided to throw a party (not really a
birthday party, just a party).  We'll have some food and beverages.  If you
come, you might want to bring something to drink and/or something to share.
We might have some lan games if there's enough interest.  I have a couple
extra monitors so you don't need to bring one along. There's also a
possibility of card games, if there's enough interest.  Significant others
are welcome.

Please let me know if you can make it, and how many are attending.

--
Tim