[Cialug] OT: what computer....

Jeff Davis jeff at dynamictelecard.com
Mon Mar 13 10:08:52 CST 2006

I tried that once and still got pestered with questions for the
next week asking 'where is X', 'how do I do Y.'

The person was very nontechnical but used a Windows PC at work
and trying to use a Mac (at least initally) wasn't a very
positive experience.

[ Note to the mac zealots:  The person had gotten a used mac
  from somewhere and I don't think they got any documentation.
  I'll grant that a new one out of the box would probably have
  provided a different experience. ]

-Jeff