[Cialug] OT: what computer....

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Fri Mar 10 15:04:54 CST 2006

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, David Champion wrote:
> Really depends on their needs. Most of the time I'd say Dell, or go get
> something from CompUSA or BestBuy. Sometimes it's better to do a custom-built
> PC if they want specific things, or if you're upgrading from an old PC and
> can re-use a lot of parts.

It's like a child, if you make it you support it for a long time. Sending
them to Dell is safer unless you want to move in and hold hands forever.
We also use Equus for our whitebox machines.

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis at sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent