[Cialug] Call for lightning talks - Wednesday

carl-olsen at mchsi.com carl-olsen at mchsi.com
Mon Jul 17 15:03:01 CDT 2006

I see they have 10 on their website this morning, but when I click on the package descriptions for SLED 10, I get the list for Novell Linux Desktop 9.  The only question I have is what packages are available for SLED 10 and whether I can host websites on it like I'm doing with SLP 9.3.

-------------- Original message from "Josh More" <morej at alliancetechnologies.net>: --------------